Celled blue algae Spirulina bearing the name, recognized as one of the largest potential sources of protein and other vital nutrients in plants. Spirulina stimulates, strengthens and enhances the human immune system and is particularly useful in maintaining a healthy and balanced diet. Furthermore, because of the lack of cellulose cell walls, spirulina not require chemical or physical treatment to become digestible.
More than 21% of the oxygen in the world due to the algae, and the food with which feed all creatures, is directly or indirectly related to their use. There are data that show that people eating algae, rarely observed adverse conditions such as hypoglycemia, poor memory, chronic fatigue, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, weak immunity, skin problems, allergies, asthma and depression.
Spirulina in the form of dried seaweed has been known since the time of the ancient Maya and Aztecs, who with her help strengthen and rejuvenate your body. Preparate traditional cake, which was a major part of their menu. Today Spirulina continues to be part of the daily diet of the indigenous peoples of Africa and America, have developed methods for its cultivation in other countries.
Spirulina - the most nutritious plant on the planet
These algae are potentially important for human nutrition because of its overall nutritional quality: over 100 nutrients, of which 60-70% protein (dry matter), all essential amino acids, vitamins (A, E, B1, B2, B6, B12 - especially in large quantities), phytonutrients, blue phycocyanin (a potent immunostimulant with marked anti-cancer activity), carotenoids (over 17 different beta-carotenoids), minerals (iron, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iodine, selenium, manganese and zinc), unique pigments, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids gamma-linolenic acid, powerful probiotic compounds chlorophyll and polysaccharides.
Scientists say that spirulina is one of the richest natural sources of antioxidants (higher content of phenolic acids and tocopherols), except that it contains 25 times more provitamin A than raw carrots and 50 times more organic iron than raw spinach. On the other hand, it is three times as high in vitamin E from crude wheat germ, and the protein concentration therein is three times greater than in the red meat, fish and poultry.
Spirulina has a natural sweet taste, due to the complex sugars - rhamnose, which is very easy to redistribute and this is very important for insulin apparatus of the pancreas. It should be noted that in 1 g of dry weight algae has only 4 calories and almost no cholesterol.
Celled blue algae - irreplaceable natural dietary supplement.
- Spirulina is a valuable supplement for athletes and people involved in bodybuilding. It is particularly suitable for those who want to reduce their weight and at the same time to keep good figure.
- The presence of gamma-linolenic acid, which is essential for the development of babies, lowers high blood pressure and cholesterol in adult patients. It relieves the symptoms of arthritis, premenstrual pain, and a number of skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis, etc.).
- The high content of non-toxic and easily absorbed iron makes it extremely valuable for blood.
- New studies confirm the potential protective effects of spirulina on the liver and its preventive nature against allergic reactions.
- These algae are expressed antiviral, antibacterial and anti-mutagenic properties.
- its rich mineral content is very important to maintain healthy structure of teeth, nails and bones.
- Significantly slows down aging by neutralizing free radicals.
- Spirulina is particularly appropriate means to healing therapy of diseases such as anorexia. It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians because it contains twice as much protein from soybeans.
- Extract from spirulina is used as an active ingredient in many cosmetic products whose use is to stimulate and improve metabolism, blood flow and elasticity of the skin.
Spirulina is a powerful alkalizing food with proven therapeutic effect in hypoglycemia, anemia, ulcers, gout, hepatitis, diseases of the cardiovascular system, chronic fatigue, and reduce obesity.